Friday, July 13, 2007

Back from Dallas

And I have lots of new reviews to post. I'll also be including a picture of Robyn Carr's autograph to me. I so loved her. For anyone interested, her Grace Valley trilogy is going back into print. She's also going to be writing three additional books for Virgin River. Squee!! I tried to pump her for more info, but she doesn't know about release dates yet.

So stay tuned. It's Friday at work. It's slow (b/c I decided to wait until Monday to catch up), I'm bored and I have at least four reviews.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I didn't know you got to go to Dallas. Yay for you. I just bought my first Robin Carr book. Now I just have to carve out time to read again.

nath said...

When, when, when is the grace valley trilogy is going to be reprinted? I don't think I can wait that long! and I'm soooo jealous that you got her autograph!!!! and lucky you, you got to go to Dallas!