Friday, September 14, 2007

Reviews Up Next

Sometimes when I start a review, my thoughts just don't flow. That makes the review sound all choppy. When that happens, I decide to come back to said review at a later date. The problem is that I don't come back. Or that by the time I do, I don't even remember the h/h names. Pathetic, isn't it?

So here are the reviews I'm going to be putting up soon:

Dark Possession by Christine Feehan (today)
Wicked Magic by Cheyenne McCray
White Lies by Jayne Ann Krentz

I also really want to do the Joey W. Hill reviews. I never thought I'd enjoy the BDSM storyline, but she is a fantastic author who writes extremely well.

2 comments:

Chantal said...

I like Joey W Hill as well.
Well, everything except The Vampire Queen's servant.

I see you are reading 123 magic. I gave it one star a few years ago on my amazon review.

Casee said...

Chantal,

We just started using the "stop behavior" method. Not sure what I think so far. I'd love to talk to you about it, though. I'm curious why you only gave it one star. My email address is iheartjackbauer at yahoo dot com. :)